Happy Monday book lovers!
January is finally over. The month seemed endless and couldn’t wait for February. My exams period is still going strong, so I’ll be in full study mood until mid February 😥 Right now I’m having a break and thought to reach out to you with my first attempt in a wrap up post!
Okay so, January was all about audiobooks and a couple of ebooks for me. I didn’t really had any time to seat and read, so audible came in handy! All month, I was listening to audiobooks while on breaks from studying. It was a good month regarding ratings. Only one book in the DNF pile, so I count this a win!! Below are the books that kept me company this past month!
- Boys of Brayshaw High-Meagan Brandy REREAD 5stars
- Trouble at Brayshaw High-Meagan Brandy AUDIO 5stars
- Desertion-River Savage AUDIO 4,5stars
- The Billionaire Wins the Game-Melody Anne AUDIO 4,5stars
- Just My Type-Tara Sivec AUDIO 4stars
- Baby’s Daddy-Audrey Wright EBOOK 4stars
- Boss’s Baby-Audrey Wright EBOOK 4stars
- Barbarian’s Prize-Ruby Dixon AUDIO 4stars
- Lost to the Night-Adele Clee AUDIO 4stars
- Tempting Tatum-Kaylee Ryan AUDIO 4stars
- Defiance-Stephanie Tyler AUDIO 3,5stars
- Lucky Suit-Lauren Blakely AUDIO 3stars
- Coldhearted Boss-R. S Grey AUDIO DNF
If you follow me in social media, you may have noticed that I deleted my bookstagram. I haven’t felt motivated to take any pictures and actually post any content in many months, so I decided to delete it after all. For any future photos, I may take, I’ll post them in here!!
I hope you had a wonderful January in terms of books or not! I’ll love to hear about what you’ve read and how you spend the last month!!
Until next time..Demetra xx