Happy Sunday! How is your weekend going?
1. How many books are too many in a series?
I haven’t read a series with more than 6 books, but for those that I’ve read I find that after the 5th book if the story doesn’t keep my interest I struggle to finish the series!
2. How do you feel about cliffhangers?
I like that cliffhangers keep me anticipating for the next book and make me anxious to get it. I love a good cliffhanger when I have the next book already!!
3. Hardback or Paperback?
Hardbacks for photos and paperbacks for reading!!
4. Favorite book?
I can’t really decide! From YA I’ll say the Red Queen series by Victoria Aveyard, but from romance I can’t choose!
5. Least favorite book?
I guess it’s “Eighty Days Yellow” by Vina Jackson. Even though I like dark romance/erotica books, this one was disturbing. I gave it my lowest rating, 2 stars.
6. Love triangles, yes or no?
Definitely yes! I love the drama that comes with love triangles.
7. The most recent book you couldn’t finish?
Two Serve and Protect by Valerie O’Day.
8. A book you are currently reading?
Breathless by Willow Winters.
9. The last book you recommended to someone?
I think it’s Dirty Halo by Evie East.
10. The oldest book you’ve read?
After the Night by Linda Howard; it’s as old as me!
11. Newest book you’ve read?
Breathless by Willow Winters. It’s releasing on Tuesday!
12. Favorite author?
I have a few. Meghan March, Emma Hart, Mariana Zapata, Victoria Aveyard and many more!
13. Buying books or borrowing books?
I almost never borrow books. I want my own copy for my personal library!!
14. A book you dislike that everyone seems to love?
I can’t think of one.
15. Bookmarks or dog ears?
Bookmarks. Don’t dog ear your books people!!
16. A book you can always re-read?
Red Queen series, Fifty Shades, The Selection and others!
17. Can you read while listening to music?
I can read with any noise and anywhere. When I’m reading everything else becomes background noise.
18. One POV or multiple POVs?
I prefer multiples. They give me a better understanding of the characters.
19. Do you read a book in one sitting or over multiple days?
I usually read in one sitting, especially if the story is really interesting. If I take multiple days to finish it then I wasn’t that interested!
20. A book you’ve read because of the cover?
I almost always pick out my books because of the covers!
What do you think about the books above?
If you haven’t done the tag and want to, feel free to tag yourselves and leave the link to your post in at the comments so I can read it!!
Until next time..Demetra xx