Today I’m trying something new and different; I’ll try to write a tag post instead of a review or blog tour post!
Here are the questions:
1. What do you think about smut in books?
The last year I read mostly romance books, so I’m no stranger to smut. I don’t mind this kind of scenes but I prefer the book to actually have a plot and not just sexual scenes!
2. Favorite retelling?
3. A book series you used to love but can’t imagine reading anymore?
I’m gonna go with Twilight. I actually read the series quite late, around when the part 1 of Breaking Dawn hit the cinemas. After that I read them one more time but I can see myself reading them again now!
4. Where would you go if you could travel anywhere?
Do I really have to pick only one place? I want to travel the world but if I have to pick one place it would be US. I see so many things on the TV and read about places that I really want to visit one day!
5. What made you start a blog?
The main reason is that I wanted to share my thoughts and love about books with other people. Not having any friends to talk about them sucks! I am so glad that I actually did it! This community has been so welcoming and I get to know so many people around the world that share my passion and love about books!!
6. Last book you DNF’d?
I don’t really DNF books. I always try to finish them. The last one I DNF was “The White Rose” by Amy Ewing.
1. What are your top three tropes?
2. What blog posts do you enjoy more writing?
3. What was the last book you’ve read and absolutely loved?
4. How do you feel about giving one-star reviews?
5. Are there any genres or sub-genres that you never read?
6. Have you ever been in a reading slump? If yes, what books helped you get over it?
Well this wasn’t that bad. I really enjoyed writing this post 😀 I can’t wait to read your posts ladies. Everybody else feel free to do the tag and post the link to your post in the comments; I’ll love to check them out 🙂